At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
This Role oversees identifying improvement opportunities across multiple sites/locations, challenging the norm to drive continual improvement. Ensuring consistent delivery across the sites/location within his/her area of responsibility. Sharing operational best practices and representing the operation in front of the client in cooperation with Client Management. Responsible for implementing Majorel’s operational framework and accountable for ensuring compliance within his/her area of responsibility.
• Implementation of Organizational structure, Roles & Responsibilities Blueprint
• Accountable for ensuring the organizational structure is implemented according to the Global blueprint.
• Identifying and onboarding the right resources on a regional level in-line with the Global Roles & Responsibilities, Calibration
• Ensuring the right level of engagement and alignment between the Global, Regional, and local teams
• In-rhythm with the Global operational standards, i.e., Communication, Implementation of actions & performance achievement(s) across the region
• Implementing Internal KPIs and Reporting Standards (Reporting and Analysis Mechanism i.e. Ops/CPR dashboards)
• Validating KPIs and reports with L-SDMs to ensure they are always the most relevant and still valid according to the business requirements.
• Controlling that L-SDMs review and validate all data applicable to their area of responsibility.
• Ensuring the L-SDMs have the correct understanding and can interpretation the data in alignment with the Global standards.
• Client Operational Escalations (Delivery, Capacity, HC/FTE, all IT related outages/issues)
• All aspect of Workforce management approval, forecast, commitments, HC tracker, meetings & minutes (Consolidation, and communication to client)
• Advocate for improvement opportunities, fail-points, anomalies, and clarify any misunderstandings.
• Implementing Quality, Process & Training Management Blueprint
• Accountable for ensuring the Quality, Process & Training blueprint is implemented at a regional level
• Ensuring the right level of engagement and alignment between the Global, Regional, and local QPT teams
• Responsible for coordinating and sharing the Global Business Model file during pricing requests/re-calculations and new business opportunities within the region.
Competencies & professional background
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and expertise in service delivery and operational management or similar function in BPO / customer service or similar business
- Knowledge of service management and project delivery methodologies; Six Sigma, DMAIC, COPC, preferred
- Proven superior verbal and written communication skills (including business / professional writing) in English and preferably at least one other language, ability to communicate adequately on all management levels.
- Good knowledge of Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote), high level of IT affinity
- Excellent analytical skills, alert mind, strategic and tactical thinker
- A motivated self-starter that can build relationships quickly.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Self-confident and assertive professional manner and poise
- Working in a structured and self-reliant way; strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- High client focus and quality standard
- Team Player, who stands open for feedback and criticism.
- Spanish & English at least at C1 level
- Japanese nice to have
- Willingness to work in different timezones
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.