At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
IFRS compliance (consolidation and reporting) for the whole group entities.
- Support in accurate, timely and consistent preparation of IFRS financial statement for a group with approx. +100 legal entities in 45 countries
- Participate in Group closing and consolidation operations including of the intercompany reconciliation process and quality review of reporting packages of subsidiaries
- Support the local accounting teams to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliancy with IFRS and Group reporting requirements (CoA, finance granularity, accounting rules, other finance requests)
- Participate in the development of group IFRS policies and application of new IFRS standards
- Take part in the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements with notes according to IFRS
- Facilitate answers on requests of financial data, explanations and documentation that can be used by numerous internal stakeholders
- Cooperate with group and local audit teams in fulfilling audit requirements and monitoring deadlines
- Support in implementation and development of accounting and/or reporting processes, policies, procedures and systems to strengthen quality framework and finance knowledge across the organization
Competencies & professional background
- Qualified certified Accountant or equivalent with a minimum 4-year relevant experience in Finance
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience in supporting subsidiaries with IFRS application
- International accounting or Big 4 audit company background is considered as an advantage
- Familiar with consolidation and reporting
- Is experienced in IC reconciliations of international subsidiaries with multi-currencies
- C1 level of English, any other language is a strong asset (French, German)
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Technical attitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
- Being a team player
- High sense of responsibility, great commitment, high flexibility, high confidentiality
- Self-motivated and results driven
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.