At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 82,000+ employees based in 45 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner, they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
The Global Bid Coordinator is a key supporter in the bid/proposal process, supporting business growth with new and existing clients. The Global Bid Coordinator is involved in nearly all stages of the proposal process and works seamlessly together with the Global Bid Manager and other SMEs and stakeholders within the global organization including, but not limited to, managers, directors, and executives across Sales, Operations, WFM, Human Resources, IT, Implementation. Key success in this role is the ability to coordinate stakeholders to deliver a competitive, tailored commercial offer for our clients and prospects.
- Elaborate and/or Coordinate, Supervise and align on the assumptions considered for sizing calculations, IT Costs and commercial proposal.
- Review and complete responses from regional bid teams into a competitive, tailored commercial proposal.
- Ensure pricing processes are understood and guiding stakeholders to follow to achieve timely, high-quality delivery.
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets.
- Deliver completed proposal responses against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Proactively develop and manage a network of stakeholders in WFM, HR, IT, Implementation, Sales, Account Management and subject matter experts.
- Identify and work on process optimizations together with the Bid Manager.
Additional task can be assigned at any time, based on the growing business requirements.
Competencies & professional background
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Certification in project management or bid management is a plus
- Previous experience working in bid/project/ops management for a BPO CCO
- Strong understanding of cost drivers in BPO CCO Operations
Technical Skills: (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of high demand, high expectation, dynamic team
- Creative problem-solving, analytic and decision-making skills with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively through change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working directly with clients is a benefit, but not a requirement
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use several programs simultaneously
- Advanced level MS Office skills (particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced environment
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results-driven approach. We embrace agile working.
- High degree of intercultural affinity because we are a global company
- Strong written English language skills
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Excellent time management / prioritization skills.
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous proof-reading skills.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
At Majorel, diversity is a part of our DNA. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.